Friday, February 5, 2010

Will Skype Multiconference Video What Will Others Be Charged When I Call Them From Skype From My Computer To Their Mobile?

What will others be charged when i call them from skype from my computer to their mobile? - will skype multiconference video

He wanted to know how much it will cost when I call from my PC to their mobile phones with Skype? in before leaving for Sweden and I wanted to be present with all in contact with Skype. If HELPPP! PS - and if anyone knows how to use this person to call my Skype number? I would appreciate it!

1 comments:

MaryAnn said...

another person to use your minutes when you call them, no charge. If you have a number of Americans then the usual cost not known if the number is an international number, so they should not pay and need to check with their carriers for the pricing structure.

Post a Comment