Monday, February 22, 2010

Why Do Wires Usually Warm Up When An Electric Current Is In Them Ford 302 Engine Problems?

Ford 302 engine problems? - why do wires usually warm up when an electric current is in them

I built a 302 with over 400 hp, the avenger of the street a Holley electric starter and an electric fuel pump, that all good things, and MSD ignition. The problem is that I have only this car, the starter was picked on him, then he put me in touch with them and I let it into heat, etc., and sometimes even then heated and then start, it would not start would return, but did not start. So I thought it was the beginning of, what he did, so I grabbed the throttle, and thought that the problem would be solved. And I think he has so far not done the same thing. Recently I put fuel injector cleaner and tried to ensure that the carbohydrates as clean as just bought. In addition, he will not run on reg gas, I have to run premium. And the spark plugs and cables are in good conditionI think. This thing can be a pain in the cold weather in SC sometimes manage without gagging, but usually only take grip on the gas is, but why is customary to begin any time after at times heated, if you are aa - Really? I mean, they are often not even in a blue moon. What's the deal? Butterfly kick is also good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment