Friday, December 25, 2009

Natural Gas Symptoms My Stomach Is Not Working Properly.. I Have Acid Indigestion And Gas. Any Advise?? Help!!?

My stomach is not working properly.. I have acid indigestion and gas. Any advise?? Help!!? - natural gas symptoms

My symptoms were acid regurgitation, gas .. I feel very swollen from time to time. I loose stools and mild for almost a year. It is worse in the morning when I woke up and after meals.

I had an endoscopy and shows a slight redness and erosive areas.

I have tried everything, basically, extract of orange peel, GSE, Protonix, spa, Gaviscon, Pepto Bismal, Manuc honey, cabbage, probiotics, antacids, baking soda / vinegar .... .. Nothing seems to cure them. I have problem of snoring during the night and can not swallow too much air.

I am now trying Chinese medicine ... Protonix because I did not, but it helps, I can feel the side effects .. I do not want to be there. I want something more natural. Suggestions? Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment