Thursday, December 31, 2009

Learning Rc Helicopter Best Beginners Rc Helicopter?

Best beginners rc helicopter? - learning rc helicopter

My birthday is soon can not wait 28

My friend will bring a radio control helicopter

I like the E-sky Commanche, but I'm not very good outside

really is a great beginner RC helicopter outside I'm interested in space is limited here.

I am looking for suggestions for beginners reasonably affordable outdoor RC helicopter.

Something that I did not lose interest when they will fly like Christmas is still 4 months to learn after my birthday, and I would not have anything to the hobby for me, and then kill them.

So please good suggestions beginners helicopter that can get me to lose, but not interest.

1 comments:

Ozzy D said...

Hello! The bee is to start a helicopter. Visit the website of outlets of these helicopters. Just type helicopters in Google and you get a huge list of places where you can buy. I'm also new to the hobby I'm 34! I just joined an R / C Helicopter Club room for me. I recommend you do it if you want to take a serious commitment to this hobby. It is illegal, helicopter, or fly it in any other field, since the risk of accidents, but should be good with a Comanche. I want to dive into the deep end and buy a helicopter Trex 500 6 channels! This helicopter is great, in fact, is about 1.2 meters long! 3000ft and I can fly in all directions! It costs about £ 260 for the helicopter, but you need to control and stop other things, to buy the contract. In general, probably up to over 600 pounds! The helicopter is also on YouTube with the Airwolf shell and be seen flashing lights! Check it out on youtube it's so cool! In any case, good LUCK by helicopter and enjoy!

Post a Comment